14k Gold Black White Carved Basalt Wedgwood Jasperware Cameo Ring
- 14k gold polished band with semi fluted shoulders topped with small pansy flowers that flank an oval black basalt stone. A standing lady in white in a field of black, she is in the posture of, wondering what's next, what am I going to do, or grieving. While this ring can be used as mourning jewelry, it also represents the woman and the powerful thinking she does
- Fashion Style - Womens Traditional, Artistic
- Base Metal & Materials - 14k Yellow Gold, Basalt Stone
- Condition - PreOwned Estate, Could almost pass as new
- Size - 7.5 and resizeable by your local jeweler, x 16.1mm aprox.
- Designer - Wedgwood, XO cd
- Origin - England
Sorry for poor quality video, need better device..
Take a Look at some of the recently listed
10k Gold Gemstone Family Tree of Life Heart Brooch / Lapel pin | Convertible to Pendant
Regular price $140.00 $140.00