1940s 14k Gold Diamond Ring 5.25
Womens Vintage Diamond Ring
- Beautiful petite ring crafted in 14k gold with a 3 stone design holding round brilliant cut & single cut diamonds. They have nice shimmery reflection, center diamond does have an inclusion near girdle, cttw is approx .25ct.
- Beautiful ring for any time wear or to represent an April birthstone ring.
- Fashion Style - Womens
- Base Metal & Materials - Diamonds, 14k Yellow Gold, Setting could be platinum but I did not test that (I dont think it is)
- Condition - Vintage, Estate, normal wear w/ a repair to stop a crack noted, evidently done a long time ago. Has been sized before, you can see under loupe the porosity in gold from soldering the setting onto the ring, also uneven wear from long term wearing with another ring against it. Prongs are beaded nicely and have many many more years of enjoyment, ready to wear.
- Size - 5.25 & resizeable by your local jeweler, cttw is approx .25
- Vintage - approx 1930s - 40s
Take a Look at some of the recently listed
10k Gold Gemstone Family Tree of Life Heart Brooch / Lapel pin | Convertible to Pendant
Regular price $140.00 $140.00